Residential Parking Decals
Registration for North Myrtle Beach Residents & Non-Resident Property Owner Parking Decals Opens on February 1, and for All Others on February 15
Resident and Non-Resident Property Owner Parking Decal Registration:
- The City’s paid parking season begins March 1, 2021 and ends October 31, 2021.
- Registration for new parking decals for residents and non-resident property owners begins February 1. (All parking decals issued for 2020 and previous years are expired, including golf carts.)
- The new decals will be good for two years.
- Residents and non-resident property owners may register in person or online:
- Register in person at 904 2nd Avenue North (the old Santee Cooper building). Parking decals are no longer issued at City Hall.
- Register on-line at http://nmb.us/parking Note: Until February 1, this link will bring you to a landing page. On February 1, this link will activate and you can use it to register.
Horry County Resident Parking Decal Registration:
- Starting February 15, two hundred (200) parking decals at $200.00 each will be available for purchase on a first come, first served basis to Horry County residents who do not live in or own property in North Myrtle Beach.
- Purchase this decal online at http://nmb.us/parking. Note: Until February 15, this link will bring you to a landing page. On February 15, this link will activate and you can use it to register.
- No walk-in registration service is available for this decal.
- This decal is good for one year.
More Information for North Myrtle Beach Residents:
A North Myrtle Beach resident whose vehicles (i.e., golf cart, LSV, motorcycle, automobile or pickup truck must completely fit into a standard parking space) are registered to their North Myrtle Beach address may apply for up to two (2) complimentary parking decals per voting property address. Golf carts must be registered with the SCDMV at the resident’s North Myrtle Beach address. Each household may also purchase one additional parking decal for $200 annually.
More Information for North Myrtle Beach Non-Resident Property Owners:
North Myrtle Beach nonresident property owners may apply for one (1) complimentary parking decal for their personal vehicle or golf cart. Automobiles do not have to be registered to your North Myrtle Beach property address but must be registered in the property owner’s name. Proof of residential property ownership is required. Each household may also purchase one additional parking decal for $200 annually.
Questions about Decals and the City-Owned Paid Parking Program:
- For all decal-related questions, call 843-663-8650. This number will activate on February 1.
- For other parking-related questions (citations, payment machines and parking app, etc.) call 843-480-3711.
- You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain more information about City- owned paid parking and the parking decal program.