Hours of Enforcement
Every day from 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
March 1st through October 31st
Rates are $2.00 per hour.
No time limit other than no parking from midnight to 5:00 AM.
Parking Enforcement Ambassadors
The duties, responsibilities, and functions of our Parking Enforcement Ambassadors are:
- To provide quality, courteous customer service and promote the safety and proper flow of traffic throughout the streets and parking facilities in North Myrtle Beach.
- To protect the rights of the pedestrians and parking public who abide by local and state parking ordinances and laws.
- To assist in providing available parking to residents, visitors and businesses.
- To enforce the city parking ordinances and laws.
- As a representative of North Myrtle Beach and Lanier Parking Solutions, ambassadors will perform their duties in a professional manner at all times and to the highest standards.
Please find our Frequently Asked Questions below:
HOW DO I USE THE PASSPORT APP TO PAY BY PHONE?
Please visit the “Passport Parking” section to learn more about using the Passport Parking app.
HOW DO I USE THE PARKING PAYSTATION?
Please visit the “Parking Paystations” section to learn more about using the Parkeon paystations.
HOW CAN I PAY WITHOUT USING A CREDIT CARD?
Our paystations and Passport parking app only take credit cards. If you do not have a credit card, please visit our office at 101 South Ocean Boulevard to pay with cash.
HOW DO I PAY MY PARKING TICKET?
Please visit the “Pay My Parking Ticket” section of the website to pay your parking ticket. If you received a Public Safety violation, those can be paid here: https://publicindex.sccourts.org/horry/onlinepayments/
HOW DO I APPEAL THIS PARKING TICKET?
Please visit the “Appeal My Parking Ticket” section of the website.
DO YOU OFFER THE ABILITY TO PAY WITH A SMARTPHONE APP?
Yes! Please visit the “Park By Cell with Passport” section of the website.
WHAT HOURS ARE PAID PARKING IN EFFECT?
Paid parking is in effect every day from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM from March through October.
IS THERE A LIMIT ON HOW LONG I CAN PARK EACH DAY?
There is no daily time limit other than no parking from midnight to 5:00 AM.
WHEN DO I NOT HAVE TO PAY TO PARK?
All Park North Myrtle Beach parking kiosks are free before 9:00 AM and after 5:00 PM every day. Parking is also currently free from November 1st through the last day of February.
WHAT ARE THE OFFICE HOURS?
Our parking office is open to the public between the hours of 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday.